The sampler is suitable for: single-point sampling, sampling of powder, granules or micro-adhesive objects
1. Sampling head-inserted into the pulverized coal pipeline, the sampling port faces the direction of the pulverized coal air flow, and the pulverized coal enters the sampling device through this port.
2. Sampling pipe-transport the pulverized coal from the sampling head to the cyclone separator.
3. Separator-Separate the pulverized coal from the gas. The pulverized coal is thrown to the wall by the rotating airflow due to gravity, and then falls into the powder collector by gravity. The gas swirls down the 2S wall from top to bottom to the bottom, then rises to the top along the intermediate route, and is discharged from the top air outlet to achieve the separation of coal powder and gas.
4. Pulverized coal collector-the fixed coal sample separated from the separator is stored in a centralized manner for calibration.
5. Sampling valve-when pulverized coal is sampled, open this valve and suck the air in the separator by the negative pressure formed by the compressed air from the outlet exhaust, so that the pulverized coal in the pulverized coal pipeline enters the sampling device from the sampling port , Take a sample.
6. Purge valve-when it is necessary to clean the residual coal powder in the sampling pipe, close the sampling valve and the pressure regulating valve, open the purge valve and use compressed air to purge the sampling pipe.
7. Pressure regulating valve-adjust the opening of this valve to change the sampling speed of the sampling device.
8. Pressure gauge-provides an intuitive basis for the operation of the pressure regulating valve.
Model: S80 Sampler
Operating temperature: ambient temperature
Sampling volume: 0.15L/time
Sampling interval: adjustable
Shell: 304 stainless steel
Piston: 304 stainless steel
Unilateral clearance with the shell is about 0.1mm
Piston seal: PTFE
Pressure: 3～6 bar
Air consumption: 2.5L/time
Protection level: IP55
Insulation class: F
Drive mode: time relay control, two-position solenoid valve reversal
Installation method: DN80 flange connection
Tilt angle: 45°
1. Mirror polished, no dead ends, easy to clean
2. Meet GMP, FDA requirements
Application industry: pharmaceutical, medicine, food, chemical, cosmetics, etc.
Pay attention to our