The fluidizer is a flow aid element in the process of discharging powder materials from the bin. It is installed in the lower part of the hopper, and the air is passed through the porous plate to fluidize the powder to increase its fluidity and prevent bridging so that the material can be discharged smoothly.
The main purpose:
With the improvement of modern system engineering silos, hopper discharge is generally completed by mechanical conveying. In the hopper discharge, bridging, arching, rat holes, adhesion, accumulation and suspension often occur, which reduces the discharge efficiency and even residues. The fluidizer produced by our company can play a significant role in improving the discharge speed and efficiency in the discharge. As all or part of it is continuous or batch operation. Help dry powder, granule and other products flow in flat or cone-shaped silo and funnel. It is installed in the discharging cone and arranged at multiple points to fluidize the material at multiple points, and the layout is flexible.
Fluidizers include silo fluidizers, disc fluidizers, dish fluidizers, etc., among which are mainly silo fluidizers.
The power source of the fluidizer is compressed air. The compressed air enters the fluidization air cushion after passing through the solenoid valve through the hose. The fluidizer vibrates under the action of the air pressure to make the product flow evenly, thereby overcoming the bridges and the effects of discharging. Inconvenience caused by arches, mouse holes, adhesion, accumulation and suspension.
The design tenet of Kairuida silo fluidizer:
Help dry powder products flow in flat or cone-shaped silos and hoppers. For standard equipment, the installation conditions should be neutral pH and temperature below 350° F (170°C). When the moisture content is less than 12-15%, large particles such as stones, feed, grains and pellets cannot be aerated. When the particles are interlocked with each other, such as wood shavings, broken plastic or glass fiber reinforced plastics and other materials, the fluidizer cannot achieve the desired effect.
Inflate at 1/3 – 1/2 of the bottom of the outlet cone. The slope of the cone should be at least 45° in order to function. On the curved surface, the installation diameter must be greater than 16” to ensure proper sealing (can be modified to meet more stringent curvature requirements) conditions. The position of the discharge fluidizer should be 12”-18” away from the discharge opening. The row should have a sufficient number of devices to ensure the 20"-24" spacing requirements. The next row of devices should be staggered in position to obtain a complete coverage. The arrangement interval of the higher position fluidizers can be increased.
The Kerui Da Silo Fluidizer requires only a small amount of maintenance. However, regular visual inspections should be performed to check for wear. The following inspections should be carried out once a year:
1 Check the wear of the fluidizer disk. The fluidization pan should tightly press and seal the hopper wall. Check whether the fluidization disc is unevenly worn. If the outer edge is no longer rounded, this sign indicates uneven air flow and the fluidization plate should be replaced.
2 Check to make sure that no product "lumps" or hardened under the plate. These debris can be cleaned by removing the disc and guide rod assembly. Also check to ensure that the O-ring on the guide rod is not fractured or flattened.
3 When reinstalling the silo fluidizer, be sure to tighten the nut to a fixed torque.
Working mode: continuous/intermittent
Diameter of flow aid bowl: 104mm
Center pole height: 70mm
Hose connection: DN25
Working temperature: -40℃— +170℃
Working pressure: -6bar
Air consumption: 250 l/min
(1) The fluidizer integrates the combined effects of vibration fluidization and jet fluidization;
(2) When the fluidizer is working, it will directly act on the material itself and will not have an adverse effect on the silo
(3) The fluidizer generates severe high-frequency vibration for the introduction of air, so it is not affected by the humidity of the material, the use conditions and material humidity are low, and the application environment is wide.
(4) The fluidizer vibrates due to the introduction of air, which has a significant effect on the contact and non-contact materials with the fluidizer. It can especially completely destroy the bridges, arches, mouse holes, adhesions, accumulations and suspensions caused by materials that are difficult to discharge. problem
(5) The compressed air from the fluidizer enters the silo and flows along the silo wall, reducing the friction between the material and the silo wall, and effectively protecting the material
(6) The special material used in the fluidizer (polymer silicone material), the fluidizer has better elasticity, wear resistance and fatigue resistance, and can be used for a long time
Pay attention to our