Number of views:
Pipe chain conveyor
Number of views:
Product serial number
The pipe chain conveyor is a continuous conveying equipment for conveying powder, small granular and small lumps and other bulk materials, which can be combined horizontally, inclinedly and vertically. In the closed pipeline, the chain piece is used as the transmission member to drive the animal material to move along the pipeline. When conveying horizontally, the material particles are pushed by the chain in the direction of movement. When the internal friction between the material layers is greater than the external friction between the material and the pipe wall, the material moves forward with the chain to form a stable material flow; when conveying vertically, the material particles in the pipe are pushed upward by the chain because the lower part The feed prevents the upper material from sliding down and generates lateral pressure, so the internal friction of the material is enhanced. When the internal friction between the material is greater than the external friction between the material and the inner wall of the pipe and the material's own weight, the material will be transported upward with the chain. Form a continuous stream.
* Delivery capacity 0.4-300m3/h
* Conveying distance is horizontal 60-80m; vertical 40-50m
* Power 0.2-15KW
Characteristics of pipe chain conveyor
1. The structure is compact and the conveying direction can be changed three-dimensionally.
2. Fully enclosed conveying, no dust spillage, clean and environmentally friendly.
3. In the process of material transportation, the energy consumption is the lowest and the operating cost is reduced to the greatest extent.
4. The maximum horizontal conveying distance is 60 meters, and the maximum lifting height is 40 meters. The maximum capacity can reach 300 m³/h.
5. There is no dead zone in the pipeline.
6. There is no metal friction to minimize noise.
7. Low maintenance cost.
8. Long service life.
9. Explosion-proof design and airtight design.
10. It can be started under heavy load.
11. Guarantee the integrity of materials to the greatest extent.
Advantages of pipe chain feeding system
1. The volumetric conveying device can realize the conveying and metering of materials. It is easy to realize centralized control, improve the degree of automation, and meet the requirements of modern enterprises for environmental protection.
2. Compact structure, small space occupation, and the conveying direction can be changed in three dimensions.
3. The material being conveyed is in a closed state from the inlet to the outlet flange. The outlet does not need to be equipped with a dust collector. It can be filled with gas when conveying materials. It can be ensured that no dust leaks into the environment during transportation.
4. The material is transported smoothly along the pipe, and there is basically no internal movement, so the material is less damaged, and the slow curve transportation makes a few material particles produce debris.
5. According to different feeding conditions, the distance between the inlets can be more than 10 meters.
6. The sprocket has optimized shoulders, optimized design, and the use of hardened chains has minimal wear.
7. The special conveying plate has extremely low friction coefficient and stable conveying capacity.
8. All the tube chain conveyors we produce use self-developed calculation programs, so that different parts such as the conveying pipe and bending parts of the conveyor maintain the necessary static friction and tension, and provide high precision for the design of low noise and low wear data.
Application field of pipe chain feeding system
Fine chemicals: pigments, dyes, coatings, carbon black, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, ceramic powder, heavy calcium, light calcium, bentonite, molecular sieve, kaolin, silica gel powder, activated carbon, etc.
Pesticide ore: urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium bicarbonate, soda ash, solid pesticide, tungsten powder, pesticide additives, copper concentrate powder, coal powder, phosphate rock powder, alumina powder, etc.
Building materials: Cement, clay, yellow sand, quartz sand, clay powder, silica, limestone powder, dolomite powder, sawdust powder, glass fiber, silica, talc, etc.
Food industry: flour, starch, grain, milk powder, food additives, etc.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Pay attention to our