1. Integration: Integration is the economic benefit of intelligent warehousing. Through this installation, the warehouse receives the designated goods and integrates them into a single shipment, which not only achieves low transportation costs, but also reduces cargo transportation congestion. In addition, smart warehousing can carry out inward transfer and outward transfer to integrate shipments. In order to provide companies with better integrated shipments, companies can use warehouses as freight storage locations. The integrated warehouse serves as a separate storage and transportation site to provide enterprises with convenient storage.
2. Processing/Postponement: The warehouse can realize the packaging and labeling capabilities for the company by undertaking the processing or postponement, speeding up the production of the company, and allowing the company to obtain more benefits. In fact, processing/delay provides two basic economic benefits for enterprises:
1. Risk reduction. Enterprise product packaging is completed at the end;
2. Reduce inventory. Enterprise products carry out basic packaging configuration to make product sales faster.
The above is the advantage of processing/delay. The combination of risk reduction and inventory level can reduce the total cost of the logistics system, allowing enterprises to reduce costs while ensuring a uniform speed of goods.
3. Pile up. This intelligent warehousing service is of vital importance. It is to provide enterprises with the continued storage of goods, to continuously provide customers with goods, and to ensure the continuous supply of enterprise goods. If the storage service of the company is not good, after the company's products are sold, the company will not be able to provide customers with more goods and help customers get more benefits. Therefore, don't ignore the importance of smart storage.
Intelligent warehouses are mainly composed of shelves, stackers, forks, AGVs (unmanned guided vehicles), and integrated services of upstream loading and downstream unloading
Smart warehouse is a product that combines mechanical, electrical, and software. It is mainly composed of three major systems: cargo storage system, cargo storage and transfer system, control and management, as well as supporting power supply system, air conditioning system, fire alarm system, weighing system, and information communication system.
It is generally composed of lane stacking cranes, three-dimensional racks, in and out conveyor systems, automatic control systems, peripheral equipment and computer warehouse management systems. The design principles of the three-dimensional warehouse are simple, convenient and energy-saving.
The high-rise shelf is the main component of the automated three-dimensional warehouse and a place for storing materials. With the increase of unit cargo weight and warehouse height, the rigidity and strength of rack columns and beams are required to increase. With the increase of warehouse automation, the precision of rack manufacturing and installation is required to increase accordingly. The high precision of high-rise racks is the main reason for automated warehouses. Guarantee one. The shelf structure is usually a combined beam type with a height of up to 22m.
Stackers are divided into: tracked roadway stackers, single-pillar stackers, double-pillar stackers, shunt stackers, ultra-high stackers, light high-speed stackers, heavy-duty stackers,
Tracked roadway stacker
It is a crane that shuttles between three-dimensional shelves, which can greatly increase the area and space utilization of the warehouse, and is the core equipment of an automated warehouse.
Stacker height: 22M
Operating speed: 100m/min～120m/min
Lifting speed: 30-40 m/min
Telescopic speed of forks: 30-40 m/min
Pallet size: 1200×1000×150mm
According to the different control methods, it can be divided into three operating modes: manual, stand-alone automatic and online automatic.
Single column stacker
Suitable for items with a lifting weight below 1T;
The frame structure is a column, which is flexible and convenient in operation, saving materials and space;
Double column stacker
The frame structure is a rectangular frame composed of two uprights, an upper beam and a lower part;
Good rigidity structure, stable walking, large load, general lifting capacity is 1~3T.
It is suitable for occasions where the storage volume is not large and the access frequency is not high. It has the characteristics of saving equipment investment cost, but the efficiency is low .
It is suitable for occasions where the height of the warehouse is relatively high and the quality of single pallet materials is not large. It has the characteristics of increasing the height of the warehouse and increasing the storage capacity.
Lightweight high-speed stacker
It is suitable for occasions with light material unit and high access frequency. It has the characteristics of high speed, small floor space, convenient installation and easy maintenance, but the carrying capacity is small.
Suitable for the storage of oversized and overweight materials. Strong carrying capacity, non-standard customization. It is suitable for storage of special types of products, but it covers a large area, small storage capacity and low speed.
4 AGV (unmanned guided vehicle)
AGV is the English abbreviation of unmanned guided vehicle, and is usually called AGV trolley. Refers to a transport vehicle equipped with electromagnetic or optical automatic guidance devices, capable of driving along a prescribed guidance path, with protection mechanisms and various transfer functions. In industrial applications, the driver is not required to transport the vehicle. It can control its travel route and behavior through a computer, support electromagnetic navigation, tape navigation, laser navigation and other methods to set up its travel route, use rechargeable batteries as its power source, and power supply methods include battery power supply and induction power supply. With the development of industrial automation, customers need a high degree of automation to meet their increasing automation scale and production efficiency requirements, and AGV has also been widely used and developed. AGV is used in many industries with its quick product characteristics, such as automobile manufacturing and machining. Construction machinery, medicine, national defense and military industries.
(1) No manpower required, high degree of automation
An experienced technician sends instructions to the computer. With the cooperation of the electronic control equipment, this instruction is finally accepted and executed by the AGV-send the load or auxiliary materials to the corresponding place
(2) High efficiency
AGV can achieve rapid assembly or logistics operations in universities. The self-proclaimed single AGV system can operate independently; when the AGV is low in power, it automatically sends out a charging request, and the intelligent charging station completes the fast charging of the station to meet the 24-hour operation requirements.
(3) Smaller origin requirements
AGVs require narrower roadway widths than traditional vehicles. At the same time, for a free-running AGV, it can also accurately load and unload goods from conveyor belts and other mobile equipment.
The path of a human-driven vehicle cannot be determined, while the guidance path of the AGV is very clear, which greatly improves the stability. When AGV encounters obstacles on the driving path, it will automatically stop, while human-driven vehicles may not.
5 Integrated services of upstream loading and downstream unloading
Application industries: chemicals, coatings, building materials, machinery, food, petroleum, electric power, pharmaceuticals, textiles, brewing, metallurgy, etc.
Pay attention to our