The pipe conveyor (also called disc conveyor and scraper conveyor) discs are installed on stainless steel cables to push materials forward in the smooth pipeline. The disc and the steel cable are driven by a driving wheel with a motor, and a tensioning wheel is tensioned at the other end. This design allows single-point or multi-point feeding and discharging, and the conveying pipe can be horizontal, vertical or other angles, and only a small hole in the wall or ceiling can be passed through. The components are modular, so the inlet and outlet can be increased, decreased or changed position, and the delivery pipeline can be lengthened, shortened or rearranged as the needs change.
Steel cables, discs, pipes
Inside the 4~6mm thick 304 or 316 stainless steel pipe, there are discs made of high-strength, high-density engineering plastics, and various coatings can be made inside the pipe.
A driving wheel changes the running direction of the steel cable by 180°, and allows the entire conveying back to run at a relatively slow speed. The drive system can be used as a single discharge point or an end discharge point.
The cable tensioner uses a tensioning wheel to change the running direction of the cable, while ensuring the tightness of the entire conveying circuit. The mechanism is simple and compact in design, smaller than the traditional tension unit, and is equipped with an observation port to easily check the tension of the system.
The feed port can be equipped with various standard flanges to connect with the upstream discharge station, feed port, silo or other material sources.
The adjustable feed port is equipped with two valve plates, which can be steplessly adjusted to the fully open position through an external lock lever to control the entry of materials
The speed of the delivery pipe. By adjusting the running speed of the disc, the filling rate of the material in the conveying pipe can be controlled.
The discharge valve of the piping plate at the outlet of the pipe is driven by the cylinder to rotate the pipe wall 180°. When the valve is opened, it is the state of free feeding. When the valve is closed, the material continues to be transported along the pipe wall.
Ordinary feed inlet, the linear speed of the disc operation determines the filling rate of the material.
1. The structure is compact and the conveying direction can be changed three-dimensionally.
2. Fully enclosed conveying, no dust spillage, clean and environmentally friendly.
3. In the process of material transportation, energy consumption is reduced and operating costs are saved.
4. The horizontal conveying distance can reach 80 meters, and the conveying height can reach 40 meters. Conveying capacity can reach 10m³/h
5. There is no dead zone in the pipeline.
6. No metal friction, reducing noise.
7. Low maintenance cost.
8. Long service life.
9. Explosion-proof design and pressure design.
10. It can be started under heavy load.
11. Ensure the integrity of materials.
Pay attention to our