Continuous bucket elevator
Kairuida continuous bucket elevator is used to transport bulk materials, such as powder, pellets, flake materials, and all other small-size materials (usually less than 80*80*100). This type of conveyor can be horizontal and inclined , Vertical (can also be designed as M, Z, W, L) in the surrounding space, the horizontal conveying distance can reach 150 meters, the vertical conveyor distance can reach 100 meters, and the conveying capacity can reach 500 cubic meters. hour.
The continuous bucket elevator is a continuous conveying machine that uses a series of hoppers that are evenly fixed on the endless traction member to convey materials vertically. The bucket elevator uses a series of hoppers fixed on the traction chain or tape to move vertically or Convey bulk materials upwards in a nearly vertical direction. Divided into three kinds of chain, plate chain and belt. The continuous bucket elevator is suitable for conveying materials from low to high places. After the supplied materials are put into the hopper through the vibrating table, the machine automatically runs continuously and transports upwards. The conveying speed can be adjusted according to the conveying volume, and the conveying height can be selected as needed. The hopper is designed and manufactured by itself. The PP hopper makes this type of bucket elevator more widely used. All sizes are designed and manufactured according to actual needs. It is a supporting vertical packaging machine. The computer measuring machine is designed for the loading of food, medicine, chemical industrial products, screws, nuts and other products. The automatic stop and start of the machine can be controlled by the signal recognition of the packaging machine. The hopper scoops up the materials from the storage below, along with the conveyor belt or conveyor chain to the top, bypassing the top wheel and turning downwards, the bucket elevator dumps the materials into the receiving tank. The belt drive bucket elevator generally uses rubber belts, which are installed on the lower or upper drive rollers and the upper and lower reversing rollers. Chain drive bucket elevators are generally equipped with two parallel drive chains, with a pair of drive sprockets on the upper or lower side, and a pair of reversing sprockets on the lower or upper side. Bucket elevators are generally equipped with an organic shell to prevent dust from flying in the bucket elevator.
Bucket elevator is a material conveying equipment. It has the advantages of simple structure, low maintenance cost, high conveying efficiency, high lifting height, stable operation and wide application range.
1. It is not destructive to the material, and the material and equipment are not worn out, which can provide an explosion-proof environment for the shape of the material.
2. The bucket of the conveyor is made of polymer, and there is a soft connection between the bucket and the bucket, thus ensuring that the bucket is continuous, and there is no space in the middle for objects to fall
3. The chain is a toothed chain made of rubber material, the inside is steel wire, and the outside is made of carbon steel or stainless steel to form a closed body, which can be airtight, so as to well control the spread of dust
4. All moving parts are made of non-metallic materials, thus avoiding extra power consumption.
5. It can work in general areas and in flammable and explosive environments.
6. The driving power is small, adopting inflow feeding, induction discharging, and large-capacity hopper intensive layout. When the material is conveyed from low to high, there is almost no return and digging phenomenon, so there is less ineffective power.
7. It has a wide range of conveying. This type of hoist has less requirements on the types and characteristics of materials. It can not only convey general powdery and small granular materials, but also convey more abrasive materials, with good airtightness and less environmental pollution.
8. Good operating reliability, advanced design principles and processing methods ensure the reliability of the whole machine, and the trouble-free time exceeds 20,000 hours. The conveying height is high. The elevator runs smoothly, so it can reach a higher height.
9. The service life is long. The feeding of the hoist adopts the inflow type, no need to use the bucket to dig the material, and there is little extrusion and collision between the materials. This machine is designed to ensure that materials are rarely scattered during feeding and unloading, which reduces mechanical wear.
Pay attention to our